Affiliate marketing

Disclosure. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also as a Shareasale Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more about affiliate marketing.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Going back to school....

(again).... So, Jesse's contract @ IBM will be up in Nov.. However, he may have a job with Tech systems. Just in case I get stuck paying the mortgage and everything else I am going back to school this summer for my CNA. I'm sure I can make 12-18 dollars an house. Good enough :-) I enjoy that kind of work. I'm studying already because I don't know if it would be possible to not start studying now and actually pass. With two young daughters I don't think I would be able to do well unless I study now! I have my old text book, I checked out the state board written test from the library and I'm practicing the skills. I'm good to go! I Got accepted into the local community College again. lmbo.