Affiliate marketing

Disclosure. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also as a Shareasale Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more about affiliate marketing.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My lil' Belle is walking.... and update.


It seems like she has been taking a few steps here and there since she was 10 or 11 months. I thought she'd walk any day at an early age. Well, a few days shy of 14 mos, she started walking!! She's perfected it so well that she is running. Well, kinda. She is say many many words. Poop (funny one), cat, dog, I eat, up, go, Mama, Dada, Mommy, baby, ball, block, hat, head, nose. She seems pretty intelligent :) She is such a Mama's girl, she wants to be with me ALL the time. But that fine because she's growing so fast and soon I'll be wishing I had a baby to hold and take care of.