Affiliate marketing

Disclosure. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also as a Shareasale Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more about affiliate marketing.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Gas prices.

They said on the news, gas prices are going to go up to $5.00 a gallon this summer. That better not be true. We struggle enough as it is financially being a single income, stay at home Mom. I guess I'll start going to the food bank. Good thing about summer is, you can go to community gardens. I'll go to community gardens, work, and get free veggies. I will walk as much as I can, beacuse I think if the government is going to charge this much, they don't deserve my money. That is so over priced. I could take the bus. Anyway $5.00 a gallon. I remember when I was in high school, it was $1.95 a gallon.