Affiliate marketing

Disclosure. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also as a Shareasale Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more about affiliate marketing.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My journey weaning off Paxil.

Day 1. March 14 2012. Day after my daughters 6th bday. I've decided to wean of Paxil. I think what made me wean, is that I am gaining weight, and feel famished all the time. I am overeating like something else. Probably because serotonin has something to do with controlling your appetite.

Today I feel quite stoned, dizzy, and weak. I do feel silly, and happy... I think I've been on this meds too long. I am a very healthy person. From now on, I am going to take care of my emotional, mental, and physical health. I believe I can go without this med, as long as I don't let people walk all over me, and I am true to myself. Take negativity as unproductive, with a grain of salt....