Affiliate marketing

Disclosure. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also as a Shareasale Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more about affiliate marketing.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

This Cook Book is AWESOME! buy it!

Better Homes and Gardens 15th edition. There are so many great recipes, your family will love. I try to eat really healthy. These recipes aren't always healthy, so I omit what's not healthy, and add what is. For example, if it calls for cream of broccoli, I can get organic, and low sodium, substitute the butter. Anything you don't think you should eat.
It has a casserole page. I love casseroles. They're delicious, and my family tears them up. Easy to make. These recipes are so neat, because they give you a ton of options for your taste, and come out great. They give you 5 options, and you pick.