Affiliate marketing

Disclosure. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also as a Shareasale Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more about affiliate marketing.

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Christmas is coming!


Every year I procrastinate, and get my Christmas cards done late. I'm just so busy, working, taking care of the kids, the house, my husband. I need more balance to my life. ha! I make Christmas cards through Adobe Photoshop, but I am not that great at it. I was browsing online and I saw personalized Christmas cards that I can buy and send to my big family. I am so excited to get these this year and send them to my big family that mostly out of state. What a fun update for them. I want to go through either evermine.com, Zazzle, or even on Etsy.

Pet Card

 Custom Holiday Cards 








Custom Holiday Card 

Joyful Christmas 


Cyber Monday Returns Sale | Up to 75% Off!