Affiliate marketing

Disclosure. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also as a Shareasale Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more about affiliate marketing.

Friday, November 1, 2019

November Thankfulness

For the month of November, I'm going to list 30 things that I am great full for in my life. Being great full is good for your brain. It rewires your brain not to think negativity and helps with depression. Day 1: I'm thankful for my husband. He is very kind hearted and sweet. He takes good care of me and my daughters. I was a stay at home Mom for 7 years, while he supported us. He takes the girls to school and picks them up after I work late at night, and doesn't make me get up and take them when he is off. He will do anything I ask, and cooks for us. I am very blessed to have a great husband, with a nice disposition. No wonder we have been married for almost 16 years. Day 2: I am thankful for my two daughters, that are 2 years and 9 months apart. They fill my heart with love, they make every day count. They have truly blessed my life. They are so sweet and funny. They each have their own personality. Day 3: I love my parents so much. I am so grateful for them. They have been so supportive of me all my life. Both are so supportive emotionally, and my daddy is a handy man, he doesn't have to, but he works on my house, like fix the furnace and put the swamp cooler in. He has installed new lights. They baby sit my kids, and without this I would not be able to afford day care. I will take care of my parents as they age, since I work in assisted living, I want what is best for them. I will definitely take care of them as they have taken care of me. Day 4: I am thankful for my job. That I have a job to support my family. I am an caregiver for the elderly. It is very rewarding, and brings meaning to my life, but at the same time exhausting, and there ratio to caregiver to resident isn't what it should be, it can be stressful. I am glad that God blessed me with this gift to have patients to care for the older population, and make their last days count. Day 5: I am thankful for the friendships I have. I have fun with them, and I feel connected when I have someone I can relate to. Social support is wonderful. It's nice to have someone to rely on. Day 6: It's 30 degrees out and drizzling. I'm freezing. I am thankful for the heater in the car, and the furnace in my house. Thankful for heat, and a job to pay the electricity bill. Day 7: I fell today, so I am thankful for my massage chair. HAHA! Seriously I am, because it helps me with pain. My job as a caregiver gives me pain from improper lifting techniques, when I lift the elderly. Day 8: I am thankful for my furbabies! My dogs that knocked me down yesterday! They are so fun and playful. They give me a good exercise, (they are my jogging buddies) keep me entertained and have protected my kids from someone that has tried to attack them. They fill my heart with love and offer companionship. I am thankful for my loving cats that purr at me and cuddle me in bed. They are so sweet and funny. Day 9. I'm thankful for the ability to walk, and be physical because I have a friend that is a paraplegic, and I have taken care of a quadriplegic. I am very active and cannot have a sit down job. I feel depressed if I cannot get up and walk. I can't even sit through a movie unless it is interesting, but it really has to catch my interest. I must have ADHD like my daughter. It was hard making this post, I need to learn to have gratitude more.