Affiliate marketing

Disclosure. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also as a Shareasale Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more about affiliate marketing.

Friday, September 20, 2019

Aging got me like...

What is this? Nose hairs, and they are black, totally obvious. I'm scared to wax my nose hairs. I used to never have them. They keep germs out of your respiratory system. They have a purpose, besides making me feel ugly. I guess I can cut them.
 Grey hair? I have white hair. I like to pluck it out. I don't like the reminder that I'm approaching 40. But grey hair means wisdom. I am getting wise with all my life experience. HA! I wonder what color I should dye my hair when I go grey, my natural brunette color or go blond?
Back pain, hip pain, arm pain, everywhere pain. Arthritis runs in the family. I lift up and transfer humans at work, it is taking a toll on my body. Exercise; like stretching helps this. Exercise in general is supposed to keep us young and healthy. Who has time for that? Between work, taking the kids to school, cleaning the house, taking care of my parents. I gotta make time. Take care of yourself and your body will take care of you when you age. That's what I've learned from being a caregiver in assisted living.
 Fatigue. I'm exhausted all the time. Besides being a working Mom, am supposed to be this tired? Exercise again, and good diet helps. It is so difficult to make time for this.
I don't have wrinkles yet. I don't know why. I love to be in the sun. I forget to wear sunscreen. I have age spots and freckles though.
My Mom is approaching 65. She looks incredible. She looks about 40. I honestly thinks she looks better than me some days. Advice from her for skin care: use beauty cream with SPF 30, wash your makeup off at night, use aging serum, also aloe vera oil from the plant lol. Say what? Drink plenty of water, and try not to stress. Let's see if I can look half as good as my Mom when I'm her age.