Affiliate marketing

Disclosure. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also as a Shareasale Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more about affiliate marketing.

Saturday, September 28, 2019

National daughter day

Yesterday was National Daughter Day. I have been blessed with two daughters, girls and girls only, since we are done having children. I will never forget when I had my first born daughter. She was absolutely beautiful and I can tell she was intelligent. Same thing with my second daughter. They are two years apart. They are either best friends or worst enemies. One minute they hate each other, and one minute they love each other and are holding hands. I know they will upalways have each other's backs in life. They have each other by their side and have someone to play with. They are complete opposites. My first born is a tom boy. She is into video games, wears boy clothes, doesn't like make up, wears her hair short. My second born is very girly. She loves singing, dancing, makeup clothes and boys, God help me. Having a daughter is like having a best friend, and always having someone to talk to. They are constantly talking. We have so much fun. They love them so much and they mean more to me than anything in the world. Girls rule the world!