Affiliate marketing

Disclosure. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also as a Shareasale Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more about affiliate marketing.

Friday, September 20, 2019

Jimi Hendrix

48 years ago, (on September 18, I'm a few days late), we lost a rock in roll legend. My late Uncle introduced me to Hendrix at the young age of 11. His music was different to me when I was young, but I loved he way he played guitar. I learned later in life, he played with his teeth, and he was also left handed. He claims to be self taught. I'm mean I wouldn't doubt it, he's awesome! His music is incredible. I can never get tired of listening to him. In my opinion, he is the greatest guitarist of all time. I grew up listening to him, I was raised by hippies. HAHA. Now I like to clean the house while listening to him. There could never be another as great as him!